Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /var/sites/d/droitwichartsnetwork.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/nggallery.php on line 791

Warning: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values in /var/sites/d/droitwichartsnetwork.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/nggallery.php on line 794
Exhibitors – Droitwich Arts Network

Exhibitors

All the exhibitors are members of Droitwich Arts Network. If you would like to join, details can be seen by clicking on “Join Us” on the main menu. The annual membership fee is very reasonable.

Droitwich Arts Network aims to give all of its members the opportunity to display at least one item. 

Exhibitors pay a small fee per picture per month that enables Droitwich Arts Network to contribute to the running costs of the Hub.

Artists receive 90% of the sale price if their work is sold. The other 10% is retained by Droitwich Arts Network towards the cost of equipment.

Exhibitors are expected to volunteer as stewards unless there are recognised exceptional circumstances.